Sign up for our BTEC programme before Fri 11th May and you could win a copy of FIFA 18 (Xbox One) signed by Accrington Stanley Captain Seamus Conneely!
Accrington Stanley Community Trust introduced a Football Education Scholarship programme in September 2012. Open to males and females this is a unique opportunity for 16-19 year olds who enjoy football to pursue a 2-3 year Football and Education Scholarship.
The BTEC Level 2 in Sport is a 1 year course which involves education, work experience, practical training and matches. The course follows the same structure as a college meaning students will find themselves in Monday-Friday within the hours of 9am-4pm term time only.
The minimum requirements for this course are 2 D’s or above at GCSE level. Students who enrol onto this programme will study with us for 12 months, when they complete the qualification they will start the BTEC Level 3 programme the following academic year.
The BTEC Level 3 in Sport is a 2 year course which involves education, work experience, practical training and matches. The course follows the same structure as a college meaning students will find themselves in Monday-Friday within the hours of 9am-4pm term time only.
- Study a Level 3 BTEC National Extended Diploma in Sport – Equivalent to 3 A-Levels and allows entrance to University
- Full time 2 year course based at Accrington Stanley Football Club.
- All work is done on laptops via a state of the art virtual learning platform approved by the Department for Education.
- Up to 17.5 hours of education per week at the stadium.
- 6 hours of 11aside Football and Futsal training per week.
- Compete against local EFL Clubs in the NWDL 11v11 League including teams such as Preston, Fleetwood, Carlisle and Blackpool
- Available to students aged 16-19 on completion of their GCSE’s.
- A minimum of 4 GCSE’s or equivalent at C (Grade 4) or above.
- A keen interest in the football or sports industry.
If this course is something you might be interested in and you want to be in with a chance of winning the signed copy of FIFA 2018 please CLICK HERE and fill out the short form.
For more info please contact the office 01254 304071 firstname.lastname@example.org