Accrington Stanley Ladies FC are currently looking to recruit a Development Team Head Coach and Assistant Coach.
Both roles are voluntary and the successful applicants will help establish a new Development Team to work alongside the Accrington Stanley Ladies First-Team. Days and hours will be determined by the training days and fixtures of the team which are currently held on Tuesday evenings and Sunday’s.
The successful candidates will work as the on-pitch leads of the development team and will be primarily responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- To support the recruitment of new players into the development team.
- To create a culture that maximises the development of each player within the club in all aspects of the FA four corner model.
- To support the female coach development pathway within the club.
- Implementing a training programme that works alongside the ladies first team.
- Ensuring high standards of coaching delivery across the development team, taking into account current good practice.
- To develop a strong relationship with the ladies first team setup.
- Representing the club at relevant meetings.
- To ensure club adheres to FA regulations and league rules.
- To ensure club adheres to Respect guidelines.
- Ensuring the club adheres to FA standards for safeguarding children.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of the programme, continuously looking for ways to develop and improve.
- FA Level 2 Qualification. (FA Level 1 Coaches are eligible to apply, funding and support available from ASCT to access the FA Level 2 Qualification).
- FA Licensed Coach (Member of the Licensed Coaches Club to cover safeguarding and first aid).
- Empathy with young players with an ability to inspire.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build meaningful, strong strategic relationships.
- Awareness of diversity and equality challenges in football.
- Empathy and commitment to the long-term development of the game.
- Willingness to work weekends.
- Ability to travel independently.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 12noon on Friday 22nd September 2017.