We are offering all Stanley fans aged 4-12 the opportunity to be part of the matchday activities at the Wham Stadium through our Mascot Experience for all League One matches.
The mascot will be guided out on to the pitch before kick-off to have a kick about with an Accrington Stanley Community Trust staff member. Before the players are lined the mascot will be taken to the tunnel area where they will line up with the captain ready to walk out on to the pitch. Once they have been escorted off the pitch, they will be taken to their seats ready to cheer Stanley on!
The mascot will receive the following:
- VIP treatment for the mascot, meet Winstanley, the staff and the players (at manager’s discretion).
- Enjoy the opportunity to take part in a football activity prior to the game on the pitch with an Accrington Stanley Coach.
- Lead the team out with the captain
- Announcement on the PA System
- Complete ASFC Home Kit
- 2 Adult Tickets and 1 child Ticket.
Community Sports officer, Kerry Reeves commented,’ its great to be able to offer children the opportunity to walk out with their role models after a difficult couple of years. The mascots will get to experience a matchday by being part of it, absorbing the atmosphere and meeting professional football players’.
We understand this is an event in which friends and family may want to watch; therefore we encourage you to book additional match tickets for family and friends to come and share your special day! Additional tickets can be bought direct from Accrington Stanley Football Club at normal match day prices.