Accrington Stanley Community Trust is delighted to announce the official release of our latest Impact Report. The Impact Report is a showcase of how we inspired, supported and delivered change in the communities in Hyndburn throughout the last calendar year.
Through statistics, case studies and input from key staff, the report brings to life the stories of some of the 14,069 people we engaged with last year and how Accrington Stanley Community Trust is creating opportunities, new life chances and inspiration for those who need it most in our area.
Highlights within the report include:
- Over 14,000 individuals engaged with us in 2021
- £938,775 was raised for our charitable objectives
- 30 projects being delivered.
- Over 400 tackling loneliness engagements as part of our covid-19 response.
- 331 young people completed NCS.
- 1389 Accrington Stanley shirts given away to children in Hyndburn
The report also focuses on our new £2m Sports Hub facility, new projects and key partnerships.
Accrington Stanley Community Trust is the official award winning charity of Accrington Stanley FC. Our mission is to support the local community regardless of age, gender, race, religion or skill level and promote a healthier lifestyle through sport and education by encouraging individuals to take part in fun based activities, which develop confidence, co-operation and education.
You can read the full contents of the Impact Report by clicking this link: ASCT Impact Report 2021