We are delighted to welcome back our Stanley Experience for the upcoming 2022-2023 season!
We are offering grassroots teams U12’s and below the opportunity to be part of the matchday activities at the Wham Stadium through our Stanley Experience.
The teams will be guided out on to the pitch before kick off to the centre circle, where they will be Stanley’s flag bearers while the teams walk out. During half time they will get the opportunity to play small sided matches before being guided back to the stand to enjoy the second half.
Each team will receive the following:
- Player Tickets for the Clayton End Stand – maximum 14 players.
- Two free match tickets for the coaches of your team
- Your players will be flag bearing around the centre circle as the team walk out onto the pitch.
- During the half time your team will play a small sided match in front of the supporters.
- Your team will have a close-up experience of live Sky Bet League One football and an opportunity to sing and shout Stanley to victory
The Stanley experience is for all home League One matches and excludes Cup matches.
*Please remember it is always the responsibility of the grassroots team coaches to supervise all children within their party whilst at Accrington Stanley FC*
Josh Cooper, Community Sports Officer commented,’ It will be great to welcome the local grassroot teams to the Wham stadium after such a long time away. It gives the children the chance to experience what it is like to walk out on, and to play on a professional football pitch in front of a matchday crowd. After the last couple of years, with many children missing out on many different activities, it is amazing to be able to offer the Stanley experience once again’.
We understand this is an event in which friends and family may want to watch; therefore we encourage you to book additional match tickets for family and friends to come and cheer your team on! Additional tickets can be bought direct from Accrington Stanley Football Club at normal match day prices.
If you are interested in either of these packages, please email email@example.com or call the office on 01254 475013 for more information.