Accrington Stanley Community Trust offers grassroots teams a day they won’t forget! We offer all grassroots teams from U12s and below the opportunity to be part of the matchday activities at the Wham Stadium.
The teams will be guided out on to the pitch before kick off to the centre circle, where they will be Stanley’s flag bearers while the team walks out. During half time they will get the opportunity to play small sided matches before being guided back to the stand to enjoy the second half.
Each team will receive the following:
- Player Ticket for the Clayton End Stand – maximum 12 players*.
- Stanley Matchday Experience Meal Deal for your players (Includes Hotdog, Twix and Capri Sun drink or similar).
- Two free match tickets for the coaches of your team
- Your players will form a flag bearing guard of honour as the team walk out onto the pitch.
- During the half time your team will play a small sided match in front of the supporters.
- Your team will have a close-up experience of live Sky Bet League One football and an opportunity to sing and shout Stanley to victory.
*There is a cost of £5 per player for the Stanley Matchday Experience, to be paid up front two weeks prior to the matchday.
The Stanley Experience can make your club some much needed money through fundraising and also provide a fantastic day out for players, coaches and parents.
We want to help your team by using the day as a fundraiser with players being sponsored for playing at The Wham Stadium. All players are invited to raise sponsorship with incentives available for those who raise certain amounts. The fundraiser benefits both your team and Accrington Stanley Community Trust with the proceeds being split 50/50.
To book a place for your team please contact us on 01254 304071 or email email@example.com. The Stanley Matchday Experience is limited so we would advise you to book your slot as soon as possible.