Accrington Stanley Community Trust will give all grassroots teams up to U12’s teams and below the opportunity to take part in our Stanley Matchday Experience at the Wham Stadium. The experience provides a fantastic day out for players, coaches and parents.
Each team will receive the following:
- Player Ticket for the Clayton End Stand – maximum 14 players.
- Two free match tickets for the coaches of your team (*see below re coaches’ responsibilities*).
- Your players will be flag bearing as the team walk out onto the pitch.
- During the half time your team will play a small sided match in front of the supporters.
- Your team will have a close-up experience of live Sky Bet League Two football and an opportunity to sing and shout Stanley to victory.
*Please remember it is always the responsibility of the grassroots team coaches to supervise all children within their party whilst at Accrington Stanley FC*
We understand this is an event in which friends and family may want to watch; therefore we encourage you to book additional match tickets for family and friends to come and cheer your team on! Additional tickets can be bought direct from Accrington Stanley Football Club at normal match day prices.
Match day Guide
- 45 MINUTE BEFORE KICK OFF: Please meet the ASFC Community Trust staff team at Gate 1 of the Clayton End stand, where they will give you your tickets and you will enter the ground through turnstile 1 of the Clayton End stand.
- 15 MINUTES BEFORE KICK OFF: Your players will be escorted to the centre circle by the ASFC Community Trust staff team to flag wave as the players enter the pitch. Once this initial activity is completed, your players will be escorted back to the Clayton End Stand to watch the first half of the game.
- 5 MINUTES BEFORE HALF TIME: Your team will need to prepare for their half time match experience by arranging into two separate teams (bibs will be available).
- HALF TIME: Once the half time whistle goes, a member of the ASFC Community Trust staff team will guide your players and coaches onto the pitch for the half time match. The half time match will last a maximum of 10 minutes. Once the ASFC Community Trust staff team calls a halt to the match, all players must swiftly make their way to the side of the pitch where they will be escorted back into the stand to enjoy the second half. **Please be aware that Accrington Stanley FC holds the right to cancel half time activities if the playing surface or weather conditions dictate so. **
All players will need to wear their clubs’ FULL grassroots playing kit.
No metal or plastic studs/blades football boots are to be worn. Please wear trainers (ideally astro-trainers).
If you would like to book a Stanley Matchday Experience for your team, please contact us on 01254 475013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this is very popular and books up early into the season.