Accrington Stanley Community Trust will give all grassroots teams from U12’s and below the opportunity to take part in our Stanley Matchday Experience at the Wham Stadium. The experience can make your club some much needed money through fundraising and also provide a fantastic day out for players, coaches and parents.
Each team will receive the following:
- Player Ticket for the Clayton End Stand – maximum 12 players.
- Stanley Matchday Experience Meal Deal for your players (Includes Hotdog, Twix and Capri Sun drink or similar).
- Two free match tickets for the coaches of your team (*see below re coaches’ responsibilities*).
- Your players will form a flag bearing guard of honour as the team walk out onto the pitch.
- During the half time your team will play a small sided match in front of the supporters.
- Your team will have a close-up experience of live Sky Bet League One football and an opportunity to sing and shout Stanley to victory.
There is a cost of £5 per player for the Stanley Matchday Experience, to be paid at the time of booking.
*Please remember it is always the responsibility of the grassroots team coaches to supervise all children within their party whilst at Accrington Stanley FC*
We understand this is an event in which friends and family may want to watch; therefore we encourage you to book additional match tickets for family and friends to come and cheer your team on! Additional tickets can be bought direct from Accrington Stanley Football Club at normal match day prices.
Match day Guide
- 1 HOUR BEFORE KICK OFF: Please meet the ASFC Community Trust staff team an hour before the scheduled kick off time outside the main ticket office where you will be given your teams match tickets and Stanley Matchday Experience Meal Deal voucher (2pm – Saturday match & 6.45pm – midweek match).
- 45 MINUTES BEFORE KICK OFF: Once you have collected your tickets and vouchers your Stanley Matchday Experience Meal Deal will be ready to collect 45 minutes before kick-off from the food kiosk behind the Whinney Hill Studio.co.uk Family Stand (2.15pm – Saturday match & 7.00pm – midweek match).
- 15 MINUTES BEFORE KICK OFF: Your players will be escorted to the ‘players tunnel’ area by the ASFC Community Trust staff team to form a flag waving guard of honour as the players enter the pitch. Once this initial activity is completed, your players will be escorted back to the Clayton End Stand to watch the first half of the game.
- 5 MINUTES BEFORE HALF TIME: Your team will need to prepare for their half time match experience by arranging into two separate teams (bibs will be available).
- HALF TIME: Once the half time whistle goes, a member of the ASFC Community Trust staff team will guide your players and coaches onto the pitch for the half time match. The half time match will last a maximum of 10 minutes. Once the ASFC Community Trust staff team calls a halt to the match, all players must swiftly make their way to the side of the pitch where they will be escorted back into the stand to enjoy the second half. **Please be aware that Accrington Stanley FC holds the right to cancel half time activities if the playing surface or weather conditions dictate so. **
All players will need to wear their clubs’ FULL grassroots playing kit.
No metal or plastic studs/blades football boots are to be worn. Please wear trainers (ideally astro-trainers).
Additional Fund-Raising Opportunity
In addition, we also want to help your team by using the day as a fundraiser with players being sponsored for playing at The Wham Stadium. All players are invited to raise sponsorship with incentives available for those who raise certain amounts such as, signed ASFC Shirt/Football/Pennant etc.
The fundraiser benefits both your team and Accrington Stanley Community Trust with the proceeds being split 50/50 between your club and our Charity.
If you would like to book a Stanley Matchday Experience for your team, please contact us on 01254 304071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this is very popular and books up early into the season.