We are currently holding 2 weekly coaching sessions for girls aged 4-12 who love to play football . All girls will be allowed to attend whether they are a beginner or have played football regularly.
Our training sessions are all ran by qualified coaches and will provide young players with the chance to participate in an environment they feel comfortable in. Each week covers a different themed technique or skill.
Sessions take place on Mondays as follows:
This session is for 4 to 6 year olds held at Accrington Academy from 5pm until 6pm.
This session is for 7 – 12 year olds held at Stanley Sports Hub from 6pm to 7pm.
The Girls Development sessions look to:
- Provide an enjoyable, safe and secure learning environment;
- Improve the players technical ability;
- Provide high quality coaching sessions through a developed technical program;
- Increase the standard of football they may play at later in life;
- Show patience and understanding towards the players learning style and physical developments.
- Use the FA Four Corner Player Development Model to develop participants Physically, Socially, Technically and Psychologically
- Not add any pressure onto young players by fear of failure and have no players being released.
Both sessions cost £5 per session or the full course can be booked here