Accrington Stanley Community Trust are on the lookout for a Company to become the principal partner of the charity that delivers 30 community projects to over 20,000 people annually.
This is a unique opportunity for a company to engage its corporate social responsibility by supporting an organisation that delivers positive change in our community.
Our mission is to support the local community and promote a healthier lifestyle by encouraging individuals to take part in fun based activities, which develop confidence, co-operation and education, and your business can be a part of that. Whether you have a corporate social responsibility agenda to meet, employees to nurture and develop or you just want to give back and engage the community you trade in, we have the right programme for you.
Martin Fearon, CEO of Accrington Stanley Community Trust said ‘’ we have a track record of excellent delivery on over 30 community projects, your business can associate with our award winning charity whilst attaining excellent PR and marketing opportunities. If you’re interested in becoming the principal partner please get in touch with us today for more information.’’
- Be recognised as the principal Accrington Stanley Community Trust partner.
- Company branded Accrington Stanley Community Trust staff training wear – Our staff will wear your logo on their uniform all year.
- Press release to announce the partnership on the Trust and Football Club Website.
- Signed framed Accrington Stanley FC shirt.
- A photo shoot with the manager and two players of your choice at your company or the stadium.
- Branding to appear in the community pages of every match day programme.
- Branding on the community website – www.stanleytrust.co.uk
- Feature in the community annual impact report.
- Full page feature in a match day programme profiling your support.
£10 000 per year (£833p/m)
We also have a number of other partner packages available from £500 per year, please contact us for more information.
For more information, please contact Martin Fearon on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01254 475013.